At Al Barsha Veterinary Clinic we get regular applications from people wanting to be a Veterinarian, Veterinary Nurse or just to work with animals.
We can not provide place to all of you and therefore make a selection based on motivation, presentation and commitments made. We do not provide a salary in your first year unless we can see a benefit for us as a clinic from your performance. If you fit in our team, your work attitude is what we are looking for and we have a vacancy we will offer you a position after which education will be provided in your contract.
If you are interested please fill out attached application form. All applicants should show a current medical insurance and liability cover. We can not accommodate more then 1 trainee/internship at a time. All trainees should be motivated and inquisitive and be helpful and listen to advise. While attending our clinic for trainee/internships all are required to assist in/with:
- Cleaning cages,
- Cleaning floors
- Preparing cages for new patients
- Preparing food for in-patients
- Helping clients carrying bags
- Assisting in general TLC for stray and left over pets
Trainees/internships will be exposed to the following impressions/emotions:
- Day-to-day routine in veterinary clinic
- Neglected and stray animal care
- Final care of animals
- All sorts of diagnostic tests
- Intensive care
- Isolation cases
- travel information for pets
- customer service
- telephone routine and appointment scheduling
- experience team work and colleagues
All trainees/internships are expected to on all occasions present themselves professionally and comply to the ABVC uniform.