Boarding – Terms & Conditions
Dog, Cat or other Pet Boarding
Our Terms & Conditions ensure that each boarding day is charged from 3 pm till 12 pm the next day and you will therefore need to deliver your Pet after 3 pm and collect your Pet before 12 pm on the day of your return.
We need the time between 12-3 pm to sanitize the cages for the next boarder. If your pets aren’t collected in time, you will be charged for an extra day. All fees need to be settled up-front.
Pets staying in our ABVC Kennels & Cattery need to show proof of up-to-date vaccinations including Kennel Cough (for Dogs only) and the microchip number will be checked. All pets will be treated for fleas and de-wormed upon arrival in our boarding facility by our staff.
While boarding we can offer Grooming services to your Pet; Bathing, Grooming, Stripping or Clipping, Shaving, Nail clip, Anal-glands expression, Ear-flushing, etc.
Other species or animals with special needs need prior approval before boarding, please contact Boarding@abvc.ae for more information and booking. (link to medical boarding)
*Terms & Conditions
- Payment policy: The advance payment 50% is to be paid upon acceptance of the quote to confirm the reservation. The remainder of the fee is to be paid 30 days prior to the beginning of the boarding.
- Boarding time: Each boarding day is charged from 3 PM to 12PM next day.
- Late collection: we will charge a late collection fee if you fail to collect your pet by the agreed time.
- Cancellation: We know sometimes plans change, so if you need to cancel your reservation, please do so at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. If a cancellation is received more than 14 days before the date of arrival, no cancellation fee is charged and a full refund is given via bank transfer only (no refunds via cheque or cash). However if notice is given 14 days or less in advance, 50% of the invoice amount will be held as a non-refundable deposit, the other 50% we are happy to put as credit on your account. This can be used for any of our services in ABVC Kennels & Cattery.
- Injuries and Illness: At ABVC Kennels & Cattery LLC, we strive to provide your pet with excellent care and a fun experience during their stay. Although animals are supervised at all times, injuries can still occur while especially dogs are playing together such as scratches, cuts or sprained joints. Such injuries are rare, but they happen at all boarding facilities. In addition, while infrequent, dogs can get into fights, even under close supervision. Common areas for bites as a result of these fights are the snout, ears, tuft of the neck and paws. At ABVC Kennels & Cattery LLC, we have procedures to screen dogs for aggressive behavior and we do not allow aggressive dogs to play with other dogs. However, even the friendliest of dogs can get into fights with very little or no warning. In addition to injuries, it is possible for pets to transfer illness such as upper respiratory infections and kennel cough, even with the required vaccinations and boosters. Such illnesses do not occur often and all pets must have the necessary vaccinations to check-in.
- Age and Gender: Pets of all ages are allowed at ABVC Kennels & Cattery as long as they meet the facility’s criteria of vaccinations. However we cannot accept non-neutered male cats in our facilities. Female dogs on heat will be accommodated separately with extra charge.
- I certify that I have informed ABVC Kennels & Cattery LLC of all pet and human aggression. I agree that I am responsible for any harm caused by my pet while in the care of ABVC Kennels & Cattery LLC. I shall indemnify ABVC Kennels & Cattery LLC against any claims made against it or for losses or damages suffered by ABVC Kennels & Cattery LLC as a result of my pet.
- ABVC Kennels & Cattery provides your pet with clean and comfortable bedding, bowls and a variety of safe toys. To maintain our high standard of safety and sanitization we cannot accept any personal belongings.