Preventive Veterinary Care
Preventive Veterinary Care and regular check ups are advised to quickly identify problems in your pets. As most Pet Owners find it difficult to recognize early symptoms of regular occurring diseases in their Furry Friend, our Clinic has developed several Health Programs in which we provide basic and informative health checks and develop and discuss a personalized plan for your Pet to either investigate and follow up further or to prevent progress or development of further health issues.
- Health examinations – recommended 1-2 times yearly, based on age, previous health status and country of origin
- Vaccinations – regular vaccination as per the recommended dosage advised by vaccine manufacturer and UAE advise & requirement in order to prevent easily controllable diseases
- Dental services – regular check up of oral health during normal consults followed by dental cleaning to further investigate the oral cavity in those patients needed will ensure better health and quality of life
- Parasite control – regular tests or preventative treatment of parasites will support a longer live expectation
- Nutritional counseling – Proper Pet Food supports a healthy coat, teeth and general well being. Weight Control, Veterinary Diets, Dental Care treats and food, all contribute to a better health
- Geriatric healthcare programs – Special Diets support the Brain, motility of the gut, flexibility or joints and prevents early muscle wasting
- Regular Newsletters with relevant topics – our Newsletter regularly focuses on UAE problems in pets and how to support your pet best in these cases
Contact our Veterinary Clinic via email@example.com to receive advise on the most relevant program for your Pet or use our Live Chat on this website for a more direct support.
Opening Hours Al Barsha Veterinary Clinic
|Saturday - Thursday||8 am - 10 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 8 pm|